Financial security is essential to our wellbeing, yet it can be difficult to know how to achieve it. How much is enough? What will I need in 30 years’ time? When should I start saving for a pension? How can I diversify my income. As a financial coach, I can help small business owners with the following areas:
FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR FINANCES
- Identifying and prioritising your goals
- Checking your overall financial health
- Exploring different ways to build savings, investments, or pensions
- Planning and funding a major life change, e.g. retirement, becoming self-employed, buying a house
EMOTIONS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Understanding your relationship with money
- Addressing unwanted money habits or behaviours
- Realising your financial values
- Recognising barriers to financial success
- Starting a business
- Earning more from your business
- Developing an effective pricing structure
- Pivoting your business
I’m also a qualified life coach, so am able to address issues beyond money. Please get in touch to find out whether I can help you. If your issue is outside my scope, I can usually refer you to a relevant professional.
How it works
I offer financial coaching as a package comprising:
- 3 x 1-hour coaching sessions
- Email support and accountability between sessions
- Templates and worksheets to help you make progress
- Training videos, where appropriate
- Additional online resources to help you reach your goals
I find that most people need three sessions to make significant progress. Once you’ve completed the final session, you’re welcome to book further individual sessions if and when you need them.
Sessions take place by phone or on Zoom.
Ahead of our meeting, I’ll send you some questionnaires and worksheets for you to complete. This information allows me to plan our first session and identify suitable resources. Every meeting is completely tailored to you.
The three sessions typically follow this structure:
- Session 1 – Discovery: Learning about you, your goals, and what’s standing in your way
- Session 2 – Clarity: Establishing what you need to do and what tools and training you need to help you
- Session 3 – Action: Developing a plan and working out how you’ll achieve it
The cost of the package is £500+VAT (£600).
How to get started
First, complete the enquiry form below to help me understand your needs. I’ll review your information and then send a link to book a free 30-minute phone chat. During this initial conversation, I can find out more about you, and you get the opportunity to ask any questions about coaching. If you want to go ahead, I’ll send you the link to my calendar so you can book your first coaching session and I’ll invoice you the cost of the coaching package.